ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]
ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L a.k.a 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima)
Note :- We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you. It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device. Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby.
- ArrowOS is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.
- Website: https://arrowos.net
- Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
- If you have an issue or crash be sure to include a log: check how to
Click here to Download
Tip: Select OEM -> Device, choose Arrow version, choose the build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.
Suggested recovery: ArrowOS Recovery - https://sourceforge.net/projects/kubersharma001/files/vayu/ArrowOS-recovery/
Suggested firmware: Any MIUI 12.x to 13.x (S or R) firmware will work; I used MIUI 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and MIUI 13 for testing.
- Remove any fingerprint, PIN, or password in MIUI
- Unlock the bootloader
- Transfer ROM to internal storage
- Install any suitable recovery
- Flash ROM zip file
- Do a data wipe in recovery (format data)
- Reboot to the system, wait and enjoy
- FLASHING UPDATES?:
- Download via OTA Updater and let it automatically install; OR
- Download an update, transfer to internal/external storage (always check file sha256)
- Reboot to recovery; Flash ROM zip and reboot.
- Read our blog article/post about:
ROM Source- https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source- https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_vayu